Muffins with peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 110 g of peanut butter
- 2 „0” eco eggs
- 35 g COCONUT FLOUR by PURELLA
- 1/3 teaspoon of baking powder
- a pinch of HIMALAYAN SALT by PURELLA
- a handful of dried cranberries
- muffin baking molds
- Peel the bananas and mash with a fork.
- In a bowl, place: bananas, peanut butter, eggs, coconut flour, baking powder, Himalayan salt, mix with a mixer.
- Add cranberry to the mass, mix.
- Fill the molds, remembering that the muffins will rise slightly.
- Bake for 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
- The muffins taste best still warm!
Needed for the recipe