Life-giving seed-only bread
- 1,5 GLASS OF ROLLED OATS
- ¾ GLASS OF FLAXSEED by PURELLA
- 1 GLASS OF SUNFLOWER SEEDS AND 1 GLASS OF MIXED NUTS
- 5 Tbsp OF VITAL FIBER
- 2 Tbsp OF PUMPKIN SEEDS AND 2 Tbsp OF CHIA SEEDS by PURELLA
- ½ Tbsp OF COCONUT SUGAR by PURELLA
- ½ TEASPOON OF HIMALAYAN SALT by PURELLA
- 2 Tbsp OF VEGETABLE OIL OR CLARIFIED BUTTER
- 400 ML OF WATER
- Chop the nuts coarsely.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, pour water, let stand for 30 minutes.
- Cover the 'keksówka' form with baking paper, transfer soaked grains to it, leave to stand for two hours.
- After this time, put the bread mass in the oven preheated to 180 degrees. Bake 25 minutes.
- After this time, remove from the mold and bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- Let it cool completely after baking. Bread tastes best the next day (then it crumbles the least). It stays fresh for up to a week!
Needed for the recipe